A lot has changed over the last few months or so... Most importantly, our app has changed from Modal Rail to All Change, a social enterprise that:
- Is on a mission to improve UK rail, which suffers from late, cancelled and crowded services
- Aspires to be a voice for the UK's ~2 million train commuters
- Allows users to donate their compensation to charity
If you’d like to learn more about All Change, please check out our new website and first blog post, All Change please.
In recent months we’ve exceeded: 1,000 users, £10,000 in refunds paid, 2,500 claims processed. We’re also rated a highly respectable 4.9 stars on the App Store.
The focus next quarter will be:
- Raise seed funding - To date we’ve relied on family and friends, and grant funding, to move Modal forward. Now’s the time to convince investors and maybe the public (via a Kickstarter campaign)
- Automate claim processing - Soon we'll fully automate approved claims, meaning we won't have to lift a finger on these. We'll then focus on automating the processing of declined claims
- All Change branding - Our designer is working on a new look to match our social enterprise values and mission